Thinking of Kitesurfing Holiday but want to enhance your experience? Then our Kitesurfing and Yoga Package in
Boracay Island, Philippines is what you need. Our Gypsea Kitesurfing Team will ensure that you will get the maximum from your kiteboarding lessons, while daily yoga classes led by our highly experienced yoga teacher will help you to prepare your body for kitesurfing as well as stretch your tired muscles. Special 100 USD discount for Early Birds – book Kitesurf and Yoga Holiday before 30th of September!
Holiday Schedule: 7-13th of December 2015
For Whom is this package:
- People who never tried kiteboarding but always wanted to try
- For those who already took Kitesurfing Beginner Course but want to improve their riding skills
- People who understand the heath benefits of yoga especially combined with other sport activities
Our Kitesurfing and Yoga Holiday Package includes:
- 7D/6N Accommodation in luxurious private villa
- Every day Breakfast
- 9-12 Hours of Kitesurfing Instruction (1-2 students per instructor)
- 5 yoga classes or 3 massages
- Transfer from the villa to Bulabog Beach and back
- BBQ party at the end of Holiday
Kitesurf and Yoga Holiday Package rates (per person)
|Room Type||People per room||Early Bird (till 30th of September)||
Master Bedroom (private bathroom)
|2 pax||900 USD||1000 USD|
|Guest Room 1 (private bathroom)||
|Guest Room 2 (shared bathroom)||
Guest Room 3 (shared bathroom)
|2 pax||650 USD||
How to Book
We will need another 30% payment by 15th of November.The rest of payment could be made upon arrival to Boracay Island
In case of cancellation by the guest the deposit is non-refundable. Please, read full Terms & Conditions for this Holiday Package.
- Help with airline tickets arrangement. Expect to pay about 4,000 -5,000 PHP round trip to Kalibo and 7,000 – 10,000 PHP to Caticlan from Manila. There are also flights available from Hong-Kong directly to Kalibo
- Airport transfer arrangement
- Discounts in local restaurants and bars
- Other activities arrangement
- Kite equipment Rentals
7D/6N Accomodation with Breakfast
Enjoy your stay in the beautiful 4-bedroom/3 bathroom private villa located in quiet neighbourhood of Diniwid. Surrounded by big garden it will give you a privacy rarely experienced in touristic locations. Make a full use of spacious reception area with its well equipped kitchen, dining and lounge area.</p>
All our rooms have double / queen / double beds and are airconditioned.
9-12 Hours of Kitesurfing Instructions
Kitesurf & Yoga Holiday Package includes 9 -12 Hours of Kitesurf Instructions (1 or 2 people per instructor). If you never tried kitesurfing before you will go thru the Beginner Full Course and our Team will make sure that you will ride both ways by the end of the course (with favourable wind conditions).
If you already did kiteboarding before your instructor will create a special progression program for you.
The probability of wind is more than 85%. In the very unlucky situation if the wind conditions are not suitable for learning kitesurfing our team will provide you with several alternatives of activities such as diving, stand-up paddling,islands hopping, trips to the near by islands so you will enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
Yoga / Massages
The package includes 5 yoga sessions the schedule of which will be decided upon your arrival. the early morning and late afternoon sessions are possible.
If you are not a fan of yoga and don’t want to try it out we will offer you an alternative – 3 massages by super masseur – a favourite one of all local kiteboarders.</p>
Terms & Conditions
1. In order to reserve your participation in the holiday we require 20% deposit. Another 30% payment should be made before 15th of November 2015.</p>
2. The minimum amount of guests for this Holiday is 6 people. Organisers reserve the right to cancel the trip before 1st of November in case if we have too small number of participants. The whole deposit will be returned to the guests in this case. We also will provide our best help to find the alternative accommodation and book your kitesurfing lessons.
3. In case Holiday is cancelled by participant the deposit is non-refundable unless the other is agreed with organisers.
4. The medical insurance is a responsibility of the guest. We recommend to buy extreme sports insurance before your trip
5. Organisers cannot be hold responsible for unfavourable weather conditions but will do everything in their power to arrange alternative activities to the guest’s liking in case of bad wind conditions.